Date / Time: TBA
Attention Lolita enthusiasts! Put on your very own tea party as Elegant Gothic Lolita / Elegant Gothic Aristocrat versions of your favorite anime, manga, or video game characters in this competitive or exhibitive event!
Each entry, including costumes and table setting, must have the same theme. The tea set would also need to be of the same theme, at a minimum.
- Each team member must be a Passport holder to compete and must register in order to participate.
- Each entry will have their own area to decorate.
Twilight Teatime Event Rules:
1. The area given to each entry to decorate will be 6 feet by 6 feet (approximately 1.8m by 1.8m) floor space. Please make this space your own by bringing blankets or fabric, cushions, a small table, etc that fits with your theme that you can place items on.
2. The Midnight Tea will have 15 entries and 5 standby entries
3. Bring your own tea. Bringing snacks would be appreciated but some will be supplied. We will supply hot water as well.
4. Document every accessory and prop that is constructed for the entry with construction photos. The judges will ask to see them if you are competing.
5. Entries are limited to 4 people.
Mandatory items for entry
a. Lolita/Aristocratic-based costumes
b. Tea set
c. a Blanket or fabric to lay out in entry area
Some Optional items for entry:
d. Center piece
e. Table cloth
Twilight Teatime Costume Competition Rules:
1. All costumes must match the theme selected by the entry. The costumes do not have to be the same, but must fit within the same theme.
2. All costumes must be Lolita / aristocrat-based.
3. No store bought costumes. All costumes must be made by the entrants and the process must be documented.
All aspects of the entry including costumes and table setting will be judged. Themed snacks, center pieces or other aspects added to the entry area will be taken into consideration by the judges and can score the entry more points especially if the items are constructed and not store bought.