Last Policy Updated: July 20, 2012
General Attendance Information
What is the difference between general attendance and a premium passport?
- A premium passport gets you into all of our events including special “passport only” events including concerts, special Guest of Honor panels/meet-and-greets as well as screening premieres. It also grants attendees automatic “front-of-the-line” privileges (in order of attendance) over the general attendance. You DO NOT need to pay for both the general attendance and passport. The passport also gives you many discounts with restaurants, amusements parks and many retail stores in the local Anaheim area as well as a souvenir keep-sake Passport booklet for you to take home.
- As our convention continues to grow, there are certain costs in which we need public support for us to continue providing the quality services and experiences that everyone expects of us including high caliber guests of honor, movie premieres and other events.
- Attendees can still walk around the areas outside the halls and outside our rooms free of charge. Events such as cosplay gatherings that do not take place in our halls will not require the fee. However, if you intend to visit our halls and rooms for our exhibit hall, artist alley, or panels, you’ll need to purchase a general attendance ticket.
- The prices will start at $5/day and $10.00 for all three days prior to the official convention dates with online pre-registration. Prices increase to $10/day during the convention itself and $20.00 for all three days. Please visit our registration page for more information and to pre-order online and save money!
Premium Passport Information
What do I get when I buy a passport?
- Our passport has MANY benefits that enable our attendees to receive several perks during their adventure at AM². Some examples are: Access to all of our musical events/concerts, One hour advance entry to our Exhibit Hall, special discounts from our exhibitors, access to our premiere lines for main events and concerts, autographs, discounts to restaurants, theme parks and retailers, and much more! For a full list of them click here.
Why would I purchase a passport?
- The badge or Passport is more like a VIP pass than a usual convention badge. While you can enjoy many events for free, the benefits of the passes will make your experience even better (priority line, better seats, discounts, etc). If you think of conventions as fast food places, everyone else makes you buy an expensive meal then pay to upsize it. AM2 gives you the meal for CHEAP, and you choose to upsize if you want, or just enjoy the basic version.
How much do passports cost?
- Prices currently start at $20 for 1-Day badges. Prices for additional passes can be found here.
Do I need an AM² Passport to watch *insert Main Event/Concert here*?
- AM² current policy states that premium passports are required for our concert events. Other “passport only” events will be announced as more events are unveiled!
I bought a 1-Day Badge, can I buy a 2-Day/3-Day passport?
- Passport upgrades can be done at-con ONLY, and can be facilitated in our Registration area in Hall D.
- Downgrades will not be accepted at-con.
I lost my Passport! What do I do?!
- In the case your AM² Passport is lost or stolen, please come by to Guest Services in Hall-D of Registration to receive a new one. Reprints will cost $10 due to printing costs for passes.
Can I get a refund of my Passport?
- The refund deadline for all passport types, main event tickets, and Animaid Cafe events is Friday, June 1st. If you would like to request a refund before the deadline, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you should experience a problem at the convention, please visit our guest services booth and you can fill out a request for your payment to be refunded. This will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Note: Refunds processed after 60 days since payment will incur any fees charged by Paypal. Refunds will be provided minus all processing fees from Paypal and any additional refund fees incurred.
- NOTE: Pre-registration contest winners are NOT allowed refunds on their passports
- NOTE: Once a purchased passport has been picked up at the convention, a refund request cannot be initiated. There are no exceptions to this rule.
I am part of the Industry, who can I contact for Industry Passes?
My question isn’t answered here. Where can I ask questions?
- You can post a question over at our Forums, or you can email Registration directly at: email@example.com
Is AniMaid Café free? Do I need a Passport in order to attend the event?
- AniMaid Café is not a free event. All attendees MUST purchase a ticket to see a specific show.
- Passports are NOT required in order to enjoy the event. Passport/badge holders can attend the event by purchasing a show ticket at a 10% discount, which can be redeemed at con.
Where can I get information about exhibiting at AM²?
- Visit here for more information about exhibiting at AM².
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Email our Exhibits team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am part of the press, where can I register and find more information?
- More information can be found here.
Where is *insert room here*?
- Check out our ACC maps
What’s the address for the Anaheim Convention Center?
- Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92802
Are there any special rules I need to follow at AM²?
- You may refer to our Code of Conduct section.
Can I dress up?
- Of course! We hope you have fun and join us at our convention. If your costume requires any large or weapon-like props please take a look here.
I have more questions, who can I contact?
- Email us at email@example.com and we would be more than happy to answer your question.