Theme Park Rush is a one-of-a-kind Live Board Game Experience where you are the pieces and the
convention is your board. Compete by yourself or with a team against others in a game that will have
you viewing the convention in a brand new way. Buy event locations and make the other teams pay
their dues to view an event in that area, throughout the entire game you’ll receive special events and
tasks from the game master. Be the first to own an entire floor to become the richest team and win. This
monopoly style game is something you won’t want to miss. To register your team either visit the Theme
Park Rush table or register online at ThemeParkRush.com from your computer or smartphone and use
your badge number to register your team. Receive a Beta Tester Ribbon (while supplies last).
Quote from the Creator
When was the last time you went to a convention event and knew exactly what is you wanted to do in
between the things you really wanted to see? Well with our game you’ll have a plan for your downtime
between panels. We’re looking forward to testing our new game at AM2 and getting your feedback to
help shape the game. Everyone who participates will receive a beta tester ribbon (while supplies last).
So stop by our table…Get Ready, Get Set, RUSH!
Fluffs McKenzie, Theme Park Rush Creator
This “Monopoly”-like game utilizes virtual dollars and is FREE to play for 3-Day Passport Holders.
Overall and Daily Convention winners are awarded Amazon gift cards.
Basic Rules of the Game
Be the team with the most cash at the end of the game.
Playing the game:
Your team starts with 2000 Rush Bucks (RB), you will send a message to the game master or utilize the site to make your rolls to the next space. There will be 3 kinds of games:
- All Con: Will last, you guessed it, all convention. The team at the end of the con gets a $50 gift card to Amazon.
- Day Game: Will last an entire day of the convention. Winning team at the end of the day will earn a $10 Amazon Gift Card.
- Quick Game: For those looking to try out the game and see the amount of fun it is. No prizes are awarded at this level and each game runs approximately 4 hours.
Every team starts at go and then follows their game board to the location specified. Random trivia and fun facts will be sent throughout each game. The first team to text the correct response back will earn their team a perk.
When you land on a certain event location your team will have the opportunity to purchase that location. You will be able to upgrade your locations so that you can collect more Rush Toll when others land on your location.
- You will have the option to purchase locations from others if they’re willing to give it up.
- Every time you pass go your team will receive 500 RB.
- If you land on “Go to Jail” You must spend 30 mins with the Event Rush crew.
- You must stay at your location for the duration of the event at the location unless stated on the space.
Losing the game:
You lose the game when you cannot afford to pay what is asked of you on a space you land on. For example, if you land on the 400 RB Luxury Tax you lose the game if you have less than 400 RB and no properties to mortgage.
Winning the game:
Your team wins the game if you have the most Rush Bucks at the end time of the game. Alternatively, if your team controls ALL of the attractions (excluding railroads) your team wins the game.